Turkey Bacon and Courgette Rolls
Servings 6 pax
List of Ingredients
- 100 gr Thinly Sliced Turkey Bacon
- 2 medium size courgettes
- 100 gr pine nuts
- 150 gr American cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon red fruit compote
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Sauté the pine nuts in a non-stick frying pan until they are blond.
- Mix the pine nuts with the cream cheese.
- With the help of a gall peeler, cut the courgette into longitudinal slices.
- Extend the slices of Primor Turkey Bacon and overlap the slices of courgette.
- Place a teaspoon of the cheese and pine nuts mixture on one end of the slices.
- Roll up taking care that all the rolls are the same size.
- Place them upright on a plate.
- Mix the jam with the vinegar and place a little on top of each roll.