Mushrooms Stuffed with Chourizo and Spinach
Servings 6 pax
List of Ingredients
- 200 gr Primor Chorizo (200g)
- 8 units Medium size Portobello mushrooms
- 1 unit Small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Fresh thyme c. soup
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 cup Spinach leaves
- 1 c. soup Olive oil
- 150 gr Mozzarella cheese in strands
- Remove the feet from the mushrooms and chop them, reserving the whole “hats”.
- Chop the onion, garlic and chorizo Primor and sauté in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, spinach leaves and fresh thyme.
- Allow to stew for 5 minutes and at the end wrap the cheese.
- Water the mushroom “hats” with lemon juice and fill them with the mixture.
- Take to the oven for 10 minutes at 180º C or bar-b-que wrapped in aluminum foil.