Bacon Extra Quality and Cheese Dip
Servings 8 pax
List of Ingredients
- 200 gr Bacon Extra Quality Primor
- 1 large village-type bread
- 2 cups grated matured cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion
- 1 bunch parsley
- olive oil q.s.
- Remove the top of the bread as if it were a lid.
- Carefully and with the help of a knife, remove the crumb trying to keep it whole.
- Cut Bacon Extra Primor into small cubes and sauté in a frying pan with a little olive oil until golden brown.
- Withdraw and reserve.
- Sauté the onion with a little oil until it is caramelized.
- In a bowl, add the onion with Bacon Extra Primor, mix the cheese, mayonnaise and parsley.
- Stuff the bread crust with the mixture and place in the oven at 200 º for about 30 min.
- However you can make toasts with the bread crumb or serve with another type of toasts, nachos, digestives, etc.