Bacon and Cooked Ham Strips Terrine
Servings 4 pax
List of Ingredients
- 200 gr cooked ham thin strips
- 10 slices Bacon
- 2 laminated leeks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 gr laminated portobello mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 150 ml vegetable broth
- 2 sheets gelatin
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- Cook the leek in two tablespoons of olive oil, not too hot, for 10 minutes.
- Sauté the mushrooms in the remaining oil together with the chopped garlic and thyme.
- Dissolve the gelatin sheets in the vegetable broth.
- Line the inside of an 18 cm long cake pan with cling film.
- Line the pan with slices of Primor bacon, partially overlapping to cover the base and sides, leaving the tips of the slices out of the pan to cover the terrine.
- Place Primor's cooked ham thin strips on the base.
- Wet with a little broth.
- Place a layer of mushrooms and sprinkle with aromatic herbs.
- Make a layer of leek.
- Repeat this process alternating the layers of ham, mushrooms and leeks, always wetting with a little broth.
- Close the bowl with the tips of the Primor bacon slices, pressing in order to fill any empty spaces that may exist.
- Take to the refrigerator at night.
- Slice and serve.